We may take actions against your account for activities including, but not limited to:
- Submitting material (including, but not limited to personal data, text, images, music or video) of which you do not have the full right to submit and/or grant license (the “Submitted Content”).
- Using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our Services in any way.
- Initiating communications that contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material.
- Advertising or sending unsolicited messages of any kind.
- Impersonating others or providing any kind of false information.
- Starting or forwarding chain letters of any kind.
Lane Crawford reserves the right to terminate any account in its sole discretion. We may send you an email to inform you of the termination of your account in such event.