Unless otherwise stated, this Returns Policy applies to both in-store purchases and online purchases.
Merchandise may be exchanged (subject to stock availability) or returned within 7 days of purchase provided that:
(1) all tags, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labeling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers, dust bags and boxes (in the case of shoes) are intact and returned together with the Merchandise;
(2) the original invoice is presented;
(3) in the case of returns or exchanges of online purchases returned or exchanged in store, the order confirmation number of the online purchases is presented;
(4) the Merchandise does not fall within the category of “Excluded Items” as defined below;
(5) the Merchandise is in Sellable Condition as defined below; and
(6) a completed returns form is presented.
Returns or exchanges outside 7 days of purchase or receipt of Merchandise (as the case may be) may be accepted at the sole discretion of Lane Crawford.
For online purchases, international returns must be sent via DHL Express. Customers will take full responsibility for the returns if they do not send the Merchandise via DHL Express. Lane Crawford reserves the right to refuse returns that are not made via DHL Express.
For online purchases, please contact Customer Care team at +852 2118 2288 or email to email@example.com for returns or exchanges. Returns or exchanges in Stores can only be made in the Stores of the country where the online orders are made.