We collect and process personal data about you when you:
- visit and/or register on any website owned and operated by us (collectively our “Site”), including www.lanecrawford.com;
- place an order with us as a guest or as a registered user on our Site;
- use a third-party service offered by service providers such as analytics companies, advertising networks and cooperatives, demographic companies, and any other third-party service providers that we choose to collaborate or work with, and we obtain your personal data from those third parties;
- provide us with your personal data via: our physical stores, Wi-Fi, mobile devices, social media platforms/networks or telephone enquiries or your application for or use of our services or loyalty programmes (such as our Privilege Cards or private sales);
- visit our physical stores or any other of our locations and our data analytics cameras carry out real-time data analyses based on your image for statistical research purposes (such as demographics analysis and traffic flow analysis) on an anonymous and aggregated basis, as set out in our Data Analytics Policy. We use personal data in this respect solely to analyse pathways throughout the relevant store or other location; the only personal data that will be collected, processed and used for this purpose will be your facial biometric template derived from your facial image -- (i.e. numeric information describing different facial features). This data is anonymised before any such analytics use and is used only as part of an aggregated pool of data.