Delivery service is available for online orders except for in store collection only items. Customers placing online orders in Hong Kong SAR and Mainland China may also select in store collection service from any of our stores.
Delivery (Hong Kong SAR):
- Major commercial areas in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Centre:
- Same day delivery available for orders submitted before 10:00
- Next day delivery available for orders submitted after 10:00
- Other areas: 1 to 2 working days
Delivery (Mainland China):
- Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu: 2 to 3 working days
- Other areas: 3 to 5 working days
Delivery (other destinations):
- 3 to 5 working days
Once your order has been submitted, it will be processed as soon as possible.
In Store Collection (Hong Kong SAR):
- Same day collection (before 19:00) available for orders submitted before 10:00
- Next day collection (after 15:00) available for orders submitted after 10:00
In Store Collection (China):
- 2 to 3 working days
*Notification email will be sent once your order is ready for collection
Hong Kong SAR:
- Complimentary Shipping: Free delivery when you shop Beauty and Wellbeing
- Free delivery service for Lane Crawford Platinum members
- Free delivery service for Lane Crawford Gold members for orders over HKD1,000 / RMB1,500
- For all other orders: HKD50 / RMB25
- Complimentary Shipping: Free standard delivery for all orders
- Free delivery service for Lane Crawford Platinum and Gold members for orders over HKD10,000 / JPY100,000 / USD1,000 / AUD1,000 / CAD1,000 / EUR1,000 / GBP500
- For all other orders: HKD260 / JPY3,500 / USD35 / AUD45 / CAD45 / EUR30 / GBP25
- Delivery fee will be included at checkout (if applicable)
- During Complimentary Shipping period, delivery fee will be shown as "0"
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your selected shipping destination.
Delivery Duty Inclusive (DDI)
For shipments to DDI destinations, Lane Crawford will cover all tax and duty payments. The price displayed for each product is inclusive of all tax and duty charges.
When a DDI destination is selected as the shipping destination, "all taxes and duties included" will be displayed under the price on the Product Description page.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU)
For shipments to DDU destinations, you will be responsible for the required import duties, customs and local sales’ taxes levied by the destination country. Payment of these charges is necessary to release your order from customs. Our courier, DHL, will contact you with the details of any import charges to be paid.
Lane Crawford insures all orders during transit until delivery is received. All orders must be signed for at time of delivery, at which moment you accept all responsibility for the order.
If the recipient is not the original purchaser, such as in the case of a gift delivery, the recipient's signature will be accepted by Lane Crawford as evidence of delivery and fulfilment of your order.
Due to international trading agreements and custom regulations, shipping restrictions are applied to some brands and products. A product that is restricted to be shipped to your destination will be removed from your shopping cart.