You may sign in to MY ACCOUNT on your mobile device to download your Lane Crawford Membership Card.
1. Sign in to MY ACCOUNT at lanecrawford.com using your iOS device.
2. Click SAVE CARD TO MY DEVICE on the Membership Card page. You will be redirected to the PassBook/Wallet app.
3. Click “Add” to save your Digital Membership Card to your device. Access it anytime in your PassBook/Wallet app.
4. Click “ⓘ” to turn on Automatic Updates.
1. Sign in to MY ACCOUNT at lanecrawford.com using your Android device.
2. Click SAVE CARD TO MY DEVICE on the Membership Card page.
3. If necessary, click I NEED THE Pass2U APP. You will be redirected to the Google Play Store (or Baidu App Store for China) so you can install the app.
4. Click I ALREADY HAVE THE Pass2U APP to download your Digital Membership Card. Access it anytime in the Pass2U app.
For iOS devices, your Digital Membership Card will be in the Passbook/Wallet app.
For Android devices, your Digital Membership Card will be in the Pass2U app.
If you simply bookmarked your Digital Membership Card, check your Bookmarks in your web browser.
You can download your Digital Membership Card any time. Simply sign in to MY ACCOUNT at lanecrawford.com.
Your Digital Membership Card is supported on iPhones using iOS 6 or above and on any mobile or tablet using Android version 3.0 or above.
You can access your Digital Membership Card without an internet connection after you bookmark or save it to your device, however your information will not be updated until you reconnect to the internet.
On Android devices, sign in to MY ACCOUNT at lanecrawford.com to bookmark your Digital Membership Card in your web browser or directly on your device.
On iOS devices, sign in to MY ACCOUNT at lanecrawford.com to access your membership details.
If the barcode disappears, try refreshing or re-opening the app. Please CONTACT US for further assistance.