- Who can apply?
Anyone from fashion and lifestyle designers, entrepreneurs who have an innovative concept, to creative talents such as writers, photographers and stylists, can apply for the Creative Call Out.
- Are there any specific size requirements for modelling positions?
Yes. To best fit the standard clothing and shoe sizes we use on our e-commerce platform, we are looking for male and female models who closely align with the sizes listed below:
Height: 177 cm
Shoe: EU 39
Bust: 81 cm
Waist: 66 cm
Hip: 89 cm
Height: 189 cm
Shoe: EU 43-44
Chest: 93 cm
Waist: 80 cm
Hip: 94 cm
- Who is not eligible to apply?
Manufacturers or agents are not allowed to apply or represent brands.
- Do I need any special credentials for this platform?
Any applicant with a business proposal, portfolio and a Business Registration will be considered.
- If I am a newly established brand/creative am I allowed to apply?
Yes. You are more than welcome to submit your application as a new designer/creative.
- Are there any payments required for application?
- How long does the selection process take?
It will take approximately a month for our team to review your application.
- How long will I know before I am selected for Creative Call Out?
Please allow 6-8 weeks for our team to contact you
- What does the judging process involve?
The Creative Call Out will involve in-depth discussions with talents for a deeper understanding of their brand identity and commercial awareness. Product samples and current collections will also be examined during the panel interview depending on the applicant.
- Who will the judging panel compose of?
The judging panel consists of a dedicated team of in-house buying experts.
- Will I be asked to produce something specifically for Creative Call Out?
No, but we would like to see your latest collection
- Can past applicants apply again?
Yes. We would like to hear from you about your new collection and latest development.