Delivery service is available for this item, and is covered by our Return & Exchange Policy. The item must meet the requirements of “Sellable Condition” under our Terms and Conditions.
For more information, please refer to Delivery & Shipping and Return & Exchange.
Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- HOW TO APPLY
- Shipping & Return
- Limited edition pop-up eyeshadow palette
- 0.8 oz
- Soft, bold and bright shades inspired by Alice in Wonderland characters organised in columns
- Colour (left to right columns): Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time (a peculiar part-human, part-clock creature)
- Alice: Looking Glass (pale pink demi-matte), Reflection (soft peach matte), Dormouse (warm brown matte with floating gold micro-sparkle) and Metamorphosis (vibrant periwinkle blue with micro-sparkle)
- Mad Hatter: Hatter (vibrant green w/tonal micro-sparkle), Gone Mad (aubergine with pink iridescent pearl), Paradox (vibrant orange with gold pearl) and Cake (saturated blue-pink with silver micro-shimmer)
- Mirana: Lily (opal pink pearl), Duchess (peach with pink shift and micro-sparkle), Kingdom (copper-bronze pearl) and Chessboard (medium brown matte)
- Iracebeth: Heads Will Roll (vibrant turquoise with gold micro-sparkle), Bandersnatch (deep teal matte), Salazen Grum (metallic crimson) and Royal Flush (pale beige shimmer)
- Time: Time (black-navy satin with soft iridescent micro-sparkle), Dream On (metallic purple-silver), Chronosphere (metallic deep bronze) and Mirror (gray-taupe satin)
- Formulated with Pigment Infusion System™ for signature velvety texture and rich color with staying power and blendability
- Double-ended brush applicator included for professional and precise application
- Kaleidoscopic floral and butterfly print packaging with film quotes, a 3D pop-up butterfly and pullout drawer
- Can be used on the lid, to line eyes, or to define brows
- Apply desired colour with included double-ended brush; mix and match colours within the same column to achieve the look of chosen character
- Apply a light veil all over the lid with short-rounded end
- Intensify the look by adding a darker shade in the outer crease
- Blend with other brush end for seamless finish
Returns are free so why not try it at home?