- We may market to you our goods and services, and the goods and services of: (a) our related companies (including our affiliate and subsidiary companies), (b) joint venture partners, and (c) other third party providers. Such marketing communications may be in various forms, including advertisements, special events notifications or newsletters, and delivered via various methods in accordance with the personal data that you provide to us, such as by email, SMS, smartphone app push notifications, notifications on your social media pages, in –app messaging or postal mail.
- Such marketing communications may market or offer products or services (including special events and promotions) in the following categories: Dining, food and beverages, sports, music, film, television and other entertainment, clothing and accessories, jewellery, luggage and bags, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, home furnishings, and housewares, automobiles, transport and travel, hotels, financial services, loyalty and reward programs, media services, entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, on-line advertising services, other e-commerce, information and communications and services, concierge services, and other products and services that we think may be relevant to you based on information you provide to us (for instance, via your participation in our surveys).
You may partially or entirely opt-out of receiving such direct marketing communications at any time by: (a) amending your preferences in accordance with “How to check and update your personal data” section below, (b) contacting our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or mailing to; Privacy Officer, Lane Crawford, 30F, One Island South, 2 Heung Yip Road Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong, (c) in the case of emails, by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of such emails.
We place conspicuous notices in Lane Crawford stores to inform customers we prohibit unauthorised photography, sound and/or video recording for commercial use, private gain, use in press or media, or for promotional purposes in our stores. We reserve the right to remove offenders from our premises.
We permit photography, sound and/or video recording where the images/recordings are solely for personal use and are not published or reproduced in print or electronically for commercial use, private gain, use in press or media, or for promotional purposes.
Permitted photography, sound and/or video recording are subject to the following conditions:
(1) no photographs or video and/or sound footage is taken of staff members or other customers without express permission of the staff member or customer;
(2) flash and tripods are not used without written permission;
(3) customers refrain from taking photographs, and recording sound and/or video footage and/or leave the premises if;
- they are causing concern to any staff member or a nuisance to other customers;
- our staff reasonably believe the customer is causing an obstruction or compromising safety or security in any way;
- our staff reasonably suspect that photography, sound and/or video recording are for commercial use, private gain, use in press or media, or for promotional purposes.
If a customer has queries in relation to the photography policy, he/she may contact the Store Manager.
We protect the personal data that you provide to us by reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times.
To protect your personal data while you are on our Site, we will encrypt any personal data you transmit to us via our Site using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) — an industry standard for encryption over the Internet.
If you are a registered user on our Site, you may decide to store your credit card details with us to make your shopping faster and simpler. Once saved, only your last four digits will be displayed, so that you know which credit card you are using. You will need to re-enter your credit card details if you decide to ship an order to a new shipping address. This is to protect your details and to guarantee that your credit card is only used for shipping addresses that you have approved. We will not transfer your credit card details to any third parties except with your prior consent.
Your personal data held by us will be kept confidential, except we may disclose your personal data to the following parties (who may be located, and use your personal data, outside of your country of residence):
- Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureaus, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment of any products and services being requested by you; and
- Any other party where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law or court of law, or where such disclosure is necessary to protect our interests (as permitted by law).
We do not provide your personal data to any other third parties unless your prior express consent is obtained. We may transfer anonymous and aggregated data to third parties from time to time, which may include your personal data in an anonymous format and which does not allow the third parties to identify you in any way other than on our own Site.
You may wish to access, verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. You can do so by:
(a) logging in the “My Account” section,
(b) contacting our Privacy Officer (at the details as set out at “Our Contact Details” section below), or
(c) completing “Customer Information Renewal Form” at one of our stores.