Delivery service is available for this item, and is covered by our Return & Exchange Policy. The item must meet the requirements of “Sellable Condition” under our Terms and Conditions.
For more information, please refer to Delivery & Shipping and Return & Exchange.
Vitis wine glass - Pinot Noir/Nebbiolo
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- OTHER DETAILS
- Shipping & Return
- Designed in 2007
- Machine-made fine crystal
- Tapered cylinder shape
- Curved bowl with indent at bottom
- Seamless pulled stem, and round base
- Made in Bavaria, Germany
- Recommended for: Beaujolais Cru, Blauburgunder, Burgundy (red), Chambolle Musigny, Champagne, Echézeaux, Franciacorta, Gamay, Moulin à vent, Musigny, Nuits Saint Georges, Pinot Noir Old World, Pommard, Romanée Saint Vivant, Santenay, St. Laurent, Volnay, Vosne-Romanée, Vougeot
- Diameter 11.4cm / Height 26cm
- Volume: 770ml
- Dishwasher proof according to DIN EN 12875-1/2:2005
- Avoid contact with other metal or glass
- Clean with soft water (low mineral content) to avoid stains
- Use white vinegar to remove stains
Returns are free so why not try it at home?