Delivery service is available for this item, and is covered by our Return & Exchange Policy. The item must meet the requirements of “Sellable Condition” under our Terms and Conditions.
For more information, please refer to Delivery & Shipping and Return & Exchange.
Sommeliers red wine glass - Zinfandel
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- OTHER DETAILS
- Shipping & Return
- Designed in 1991
- Mouth-blown fine crystal
- Curved bowl and tall stem
- Made in Kufstein, Austria
- Recommended for: Alsace Grand Cru, Bardolino, Beaujolais Nouveau, Blauer Portugieser, Côtes de Provence, Côtes du Rhône rosé, Dolcetto, Jurançon Sec, Lagrein, Marsannay rosé, Montepulciano, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Orvieto Classico, Primitivo, Riesling, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Sangiovese, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Smaragd, Teroldego, Vernaccia, Welschriesling, Zinfandel
- Widest diameter 8.1cm / Height 22.6cm
- Volume: 380ml
- Dishwasher proof according to DIN EN 12875-1/2:2005
- Avoid contact with other metal or glass
- Clean with soft water (low mineral content) to avoid stains
- Use white vinegar to remove stains
Returns are free so why not try it at home?