Delivery service is available for this item, and is covered by our Return & Exchange Policy. The item must meet the requirements of “Sellable Condition” under our Terms and Conditions.
For more information, please refer to Delivery & Shipping and Return & Exchange.
Pure Skin Set
Product Code IWK202
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- HOW TO APPLY
- Shipping & Return
- Set includes: Velvet Matte Skin Tint - Alaska (50ml x 1), Pore Refining Primer - Oil Free (30ml x 1), Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard (1.4ml x 1), and Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (2.8g x 1)
- Conceals, perfect skin tone, blurs imperfections, minimises fine lines and primes with a dry, matte finish
- Velvet Matte Skin Tint diffuses imperfections with transparent blurring powders; all-day wear with a soft-matte finish
- Pore Refining Primer - Oil Free instantly refines look of pores, regulates shine and mattifies skin with mineral powders to manage oil in T-zone and shine-prone areas
- Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard provides medium to high buildable coverage; long-wearing and crease-proof. Blurs imperfections and diminishes fine lines and signs of fatigue
- Hydrates with multi-action skincare benefits and brightens with light-diffusing technology
- Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base creates a smooth and dry surface for subsequent colour application with enhance intensity; smudge-, crease- and cake-free with all-day wear
- Country of origin: Japan
- Velvet Matte Skin Tint: Apply on cleansed skin after moisturising. Squeeze a small amount on the back of your hand and use fingertips to gently smooth into desired areas of face
- Pore Refining Primer - Oil Free: Wear alone or under makeup to create an even complexion and to refine the look of large pores
- Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard: Apply a few dots under eyes and blend lightly with fingertips
- Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base: Use Eyeliner brush (not included) to apply formula to lower lash line before applying liner
- Can also be applied to brows, post-filling to set colour in place
Returns are free so why not try it at home?