Delivery service is available for this item, and is covered by our Return & Exchange Policy. The item must meet the requirements of “Sellable Condition” under our Terms and Conditions.
For more information, please refer to Delivery & Shipping and Return & Exchange.
Hibiki 21 years old blended whisky
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- OTHER DETAILS
- Shipping & Return
- Volume: 700ml
- 43% vol. alcohol content
- A blend of finest single malt from Yamazaki and Hakushu distilleries and grain from Chita distillery
- Matured in rare Japanese oak casks for up to 21 years
- Colour: Bronze amber
- Nose: Cooked fruit, blackberry, ripe banana, and caramel
- Palate: Sandalwood, honeycomb, dried apricot, and Mizunara (Japanese oak)
- Finish: Long and rich, with incense aroma
- Distillery bottled in Japan
- Presented in a 24 faceted clear glass decanter
- Handle with care
- Keep in a cool, dry place
Returns are free so why not try it at home?