Bitossi Ceramiche was built from the ceramic tradition that existed in Montelupo Fiorentino since the 1500’s, an important centre for pottery during the Renaissance. Since 1921 the same family has kept its original craft roots and combined them with constant innovation.
- Handmade by master ceramicists
- Artistic tradition with contemporary design
- All pieces come with a certificate of authenticity